My new bloggy friend Sportsmomma tagged me for a meme. It's riveting stuff...read on:
Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Christmas-time help at a ginormous shopping mall. If you knew me during this time you'd think the Grinch was a cupcake.
2. Clerk at a golf pro shop (our greens fees were $5!).
3. Bank proof operator, work-study secretary for professor, retail shoes salesman. Simultaneously. And I was going to school. I think two or three nieces and nephews were born during this time but I didn't see them until they were two.
4. Technical writer. My last real job before I quit to do my current job of stay-home mom, which doesn't require writing but I like to create work by blogging.
Four Movies Watched Over and Over:
1. Rocky II
2. Ocean’s 11
4. Ferris Beuller's Day Off
Bonus: Brian's Song
Four Places I've Lived:
1. Smalltown, Oklahoma
2. Collegetown, Oklahoma
3. Metro area, Oklahoma
4. What, there are other places to live?
Four TV Shows I Watch:
1. Real Housewives of Orange County
2. Deal or No Deal
3. American Idol
4. The Girls Next Door (in a trainwreck kind of way)
Four Places I've Been: (You know, I'm changing it to "Four Places I've NEVER Been." Trust me, this is more interesting.)
1. New York City
2. Mexico, even Cancun or Cozumel
3. To a chiropractor
4. To see "Jaws," "Grease," or any Harry Potter movie at the theater
Four People who e-mail Me Regularly:
4. Land's End, Avon, skinstore.com. (Seriously...what is the point of this question?)
Four Favorite Things to Eat:
1. Mexican food
2. Grilled hamburgers. Outdoors.
3. Corn on the cob
4. McDonald's french fries
Four Places I'd Rather Be:
1. On a beach. With the boys sitting in front of me under a gigantic canopy playing and sharing and smiling, with little halos floating over their heads. Pete's not there because he went to get me a drink.
2. In a new SUV with dual DVD players.
3. At the American Idol finale in the front row. Heck, I want to sit right next to Simon.
4. I'm right where I want to be.
Four Things I Look Forward to This Year:
1. Alex getting potty-trained (notice I didn't say "potty training Alex")
2. Vegas with Pete!
3. Swimming with the boys
4. Our fifth wedding anniversary
...okay, it's over. Wake up!
Post a Comment