I have been hearing snippets here and there about hand sanitizer and finally went to my favorite source for things like this: www.snopes.com. Turns out the warnings are valid. I've been guilty of squirting my 21-month-old's hands with the stuff and saying "rub it in" which he happily does, but I had no idea it was so dangerous if ingested.
Read all the details here. And be stingy with hand sanitizer on your kids' hands.
Great blog. I went back and read them all. Thanks for sending it, I will keep reading, and laughing, and crying (some did make me shed tears).
Post a Comment