(and "this week" meaning since I last posted which was, whaddya know...a week ago!)
1. I learned that winds of 75 miles an hour are enough to take out our electricity for a day and night. I also learned our friends were on vacation on the east coast and left their house unattended. With a heated pool in the backyard. Silly friends...
2. No school for a week and no planned activities for the kids add up to no blogging.
3. Lists posts are good because you don't have to link sentences, which requires concentration, which I have little of this morning.
4. ...because I'm starting a new job today! At the boys' school. I'm slightly nervous because a new job's a new job, even if it's the polar opposite of what I used to do. Which is write. (Pay no attention to the current illustration of that skill.)
5. My husband is the sweetest man on earth for letting me go here in July. I wonder if he realizes it's overnight. Three overnights. Shhh, don't tell him.