My buddy Chilihead tagged me for this meme. I hope I live up to her level of weirdness.
1. How timely for this first one! I don't like sweet potatoes or cranberries or anything with pumpkin in it. Other than being un-American, not so weird. That I must see all three of them on my table at Thanksgiving: that's weird.
2. I do not like the Beatles' music. Or the Rolling Stones'. I like a lot of music, but the two most popular bands in the history of rock-and-roll make my stomach turn.
3. The canister set on my counter top is ALWAYS straight. And so are the towels hanging on my oven door. (No, I'm not "Sleeping with the Enemy." My husband, however, might be.)
4. I have clean coffee mugs in my cabinet that have lipstick on the edges. Even after they've been through the dishwasher. I don't bother to clean it off, I just grab one with lipstick and everyone's happy.
5. When I'm out and about with both my sons and one is in the stroller, we almost always use the doors for the handicapped that open automatically when you push a button. Not weird. Teaching my older son to hit the button with the BACK of his hand to avoid more germs? Weird.
6. Driving home I go out of my way so my older son can check the progress of a house in our neighborhood currently under construction. (He now says "...it's lookin' pretty good...")
7. I sing to the radio in the presence of adults.
8. (Some would say) I have a blog.
9. My favorite guilty pleasure in a movie? The closing number in "Dirty Dancing." Don't we all secretly want to be Baby at that moment?